- Organization was seeking to strengthen their leadership skills, culture and prioritize development of its internal management group.
- Senior leaders had recognized the benefits of developing from within the organization vs. facing the costs and risks associated with hiring leaders externally.
- Engagement survey results reinforced the need for further employee and leader development.
- Improved skills in conflict resolution and coaching were among the top priorities for development.
- Following a needs assessment, we designed a customized leadership program spanning 6 months, for current people leaders, project leaders, and aspiring leaders.
- The program targeted the specific skills identified by the organization including high-performing teams, coaching, feedback, communication, servant leadership and trust.
- It consisted of 3 x one-day off-site retreats, pre-work steps, psychometric assessments, real-life business challenges (action learning projects) and sustainment activities designed to help participants embed new learning.
- Pre and post self-assessments of confidence levels showed significant improvement of every confidence indicator. An overall average increase of 12.5% in participant confidence on core skills taught in the program.
All three solutions proposed in group action learning projects were implemented by the organization – improving marketing strategy, key process flows and culture.
- 100% of participants found the concepts in the program useful.